UVC Light Disinfection 2×4 Recessed Fixture
Ceiling recessed mounted to provide maximum UVC disinfection of contact surfaces and airborne pathogens. Our unique UVC spectrum lights are a germicidal, anti-viral, and sporicidal solution that will be effective against any future mutations and superbugs. Designed for offices, schools, commercial spaces and retail applications.
Pure UVC guarantees this item is rigorously-engineered to guarantee safety & efficacy, and is built from the highest quality components with the following credentials:
- (4) 47” 40W 254nm Customized Quartz glass germicidal UVC lamps with G13 sockets
- (2) UL-listed, 2-Lamp UVC High Performance Ballasts
- (1) CE-listed Frictionless Fan Disperses UVC for a 30% Increase of Efficiency
- 160W, 110V-277V; 60Hz Electrical Operation
- (1) UL-listed and FCC compliant Bluetooth UF Specialty Occupancy Sensor with automatic shutoff
- IOS/Android App enabled features include:
Astronomical clock, Scheduling, Timer and Power-loss safety features.
- 18 Cell, straight-blade faceted, steel louver
- 97% reflective white optics maximizes efficiency and performance
- Lamp-holder assemblies are specially configured for non-compatibility with 2ft Fluorescent and LED lamps
- Pre-wired with 18awg and with (1) UL-listed luminaire disconnect
- T-Bar pull out tabs and 4 securing holes for code compliance
- Access plate and knockouts provided for easy power connections
- Optional - Surface Mount and cord-and-plug accessories
8,000hrs or 9 years per recommended settings
5 Year Warranty
CE Listed (UL-Listed ballasts, UL and FCC listed sensors.)
UV lamp emissions may pose a safety and health hazard, particularly to the eyes and skin. The system is NOT to be used in the presence of individuals without appropriate precautions. Warning signs should be placed at access points to the area being disinfected. Client is responsible for training personnel on the risk of hazard and appropriate use and maintenance after installation. Training materials provided should be kept for reference to reduce hazardous exposure.
Pure Lighting Company disclaims any and all liability for harm caused by improper or negligent use of the system. All information is believed to be accurate at the time of publication. Pure Lighting Company reserves the right to change specifications without notice.