650W Portable UVC Disinfection Light w/ Touchscreen
- 99.99% disinfection of bacteria, viruses, and mold when utilized in accordance with recommended dosage treatments.
- (2) High-power 254nm Philips lamps provide comprehensive efficacy and wide coverage.
- 12,000hr operational lifespan per replaceable lamp for a long-term solution.
- Touchscreen control functions include timer, lifespan alarm and scheduling.
- Includes (2) Pairs FDA-Approved UVC Resistant Glasses with Case
Pure UVC guarantees this item is rigorously-engineered to guarantee safety & efficacy, and is built from the highest quality components with the following credentials:
*EPA Registered Philips Lamps (IND982071631)
- Technology: Philips TUV Amalgam XPT
- Quantity: 2 pieces
- Wavelength: 253.7nm
- Irradiation Intensity: 1500uw/bulb, 3000uw total
- Power: 325W/bulb
- Lifetime: 12,000 hours
- Voltage: 110V, 60Hz
- Total Power: 650W
- Illumination Area: 30-35 Square Yards
- Weight: 44lb
- Dimensions: 19.6” x 19.6”” x 73.4” (L x W x H)
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- (1) Pair FDA-Approved UVC Resistant Glasses with Case included
- Warranty: 1 Year
12,000hrs or 12 years per recommended settings
1 Year Warranty
CE Listed, EPA Registered
UV lamp emissions may pose a safety and health hazard, particularly to the eyes and skin. The system is NOT to be used in the presence of individuals without appropriate precautions. Warning signs should be placed at access points to the area being disinfected. Client is responsible for training personnel on the risk of hazard and appropriate use and maintenance after installation. Training materials provided should be kept for reference to reduce hazardous exposure.
Pure Lighting Company disclaims any and all liability for harm caused by improper or negligent use of the system. All information is believed to be accurate at the time of publication. Pure Lighting Company reserves the right to change specifications without notice.